Bespoke IT solutions for organisations of all sizes
ICT Support for Schools
Whether your organisation is an Academy Trust, Individual/ Private School or a College; we can provide you with end-end solutions for your IT infrastructure.
We offer the following services as part of our SLA Agreements:
- On-site Support- We provide on-site ICT support to ensure the smooth running of your IT operations.
- Unlimited Telephone Support – Simply pick up the phone to get expert advice whenever you need it from our experienced and friendly service desk engineers.
- Reduced Network Downtime – We will keep your network running efficiently and fully protected with the latest security fixes and updates.
- Network Monitoring – With our state of the art remote monitoring system, we will keep an active check of the server assets including hardware, software licences, anti-virus etc.
- Unlimited Remote Support – as part of the managed support services we provide you unlimited as and when remote support.
- Best Equipment Rates – We have established relationships with several vendors. This ensures that you will avail preferential Hardware & Software rates on education discounts.
- Warranty Management – We manage hardware warranties to ensure that all our clients get replacement in the event of failure.
- Automated incident login – Log any issue on our automated Incident login system through emails.
- Service Desk Client Portal – Stay up to date, log incidents and monitor ticket progress.
- Remote Monitoring - Our state of the art remote monitoring software ensures that your servers are proactively monitor your server’s vital signs.
We provide end to end solutions for deployment and management of Cloud Infrastructure such as G Suite, Office 365, Apple Device Integration (iMACs, iPads etc.) & Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Regardless of your knowledge in IT, we can provide expert and honest advice for all your IT projects to enable you make informed decisions and achieve your goals effectively. Whether you need help with buying IT equipment or transforming the entire IT infrastructure of your organisation, we are here for you every step of the way.
We can help you with procuring Hardware and Software at competitive costs through our key partnerships with vendors.
When it comes to buying new equipment we understand it can be a handful and tough because of the vast range of products that are in the market.
Infologix IT consultants sit down with their clients and ask them what they want to do with their organisation in regards to their technology needs. We offer this service to our clients as it makes our clients life easier knowing that all they have to do it tell Infologix what they need and that they will get recommendations based on the criteria that they have given.
Infologix doesn’t take a back seat when it comes to getting the best product for our clients. If one our staff members believe that something needs to be upgraded, added or changed we will evaluate the situation and if needed we will come to our client with a proposal that we believe will better their environment.
It is imperitive for your organisation to have its servers up and running at all times for you to perform your daily tasks.
Our engineers will constantly monitor your servers’ vital signs and keep them up to date by installing updates, as they become available. We also constantly manage event logs, monitor disk space & physical memory useage to ensure that your servers are always performing to the best of their abilities.
Our support services are managed through Helpdesk support. This ensures the provision of services in a timely manner and helps us enforce & monitor service standards.
We understand the value of time. By providing immediate remote support, we aim to process and resolve your IT issues as quickly as possible.
Our expert IT Engineers are trained to answer your queries and provide remote solutions in most cases.
We provide end to end solutions for deployment and management of Cloud solutions such as G Suite, Office 365, Apple Device Integration (iMACs, iPads etc.) & Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Backup & Disaster Recovery
When disaster strikes, our expert engineers are well equipped & informed to mitigate damage and maximise the chances for recovery of your servers and valuable data. We provide solutions to backup your data simultaneously on-site & offsite (over the cloud). Your data is encrypted before it is uploaded to the cloud, ensuring that you are protected from any data breaches.
Apple Integration, Chromebooks & Android:
Handheld devices such as iPads, Android tablets & Chromebooks have helped educational establishments in improving their curriculum and aid enhanced student learning experiences. We offer services in deployment, management and upgrading of these devices.
We understand how education has evolved and how important interactive learning has become, because of this Infologix makes sure that the devices that are deployed in your school meet the criteria given to us.
Structured Data Cabling
We can help you meet the ongoing demand for reliable, robust & high speed data transfer in an ever increasing IT network.
Our Structured Data Cabling Services inculde:
- Design, Installation, Termination and Fault Detection
- Fibre Optics
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Managed cable deployment (minimum disruption)
- Network Cabinets (installation, management, upgrades)
Watching your interests is at the heart of our business. We understand that it is not always feasible to replace broken equipment, therefore we provide hardware repairing solutions for most devices with low turnaround times.
We also provide warranty management for all your devices before suggesting any paid repairs or replacing faulty equipment. We will liaise directly with the vendors and make a warranty claim on behalf of your organisation.
Security is of paramount importance to any organisation. We have a variety of solutions from network security audit to implementation and management of security hardware & software.
Our Network Security Solutions include:
- Web Filtering
- Firewall Management
- Device Encription (DESlock+)
Wireless networks have now become more common and have become an integral part of today’s networks. Our wireless solutions include:
- Design, Installation & Management of Wireless Networks
- Upgrade of existing hardware
- Wireless Expansion
We can upgrade or manage your existing IP Telephone system or even replace your analogue telephony to provide an up to date VoIP system, so you can save costs of your telephone bills.